Tell your story and we will put it on our website.
Host An Event
Organizing a walk, run, golf or other event to raise funds for the American Blood Clot Association is a great way to increase awareness to fight against the life threatening dangers of blood clots.
A community fundraising event host enables us to:
*Educate the community on the signs, symptoms, and dangers of blood clots
*Reduce death related to blood clots
The American Blood Clot Association will provide you with planning and marketing materials, tips for a successful event, personal online fundraising page, and dedicated support from an ABCA staff member.
Click here to fill out a form with your ideas.
Fundraise With Family & Friends
Set up your own web page specific to your story or event. Set a goal for fundraising and utilize our tools to help you reach your goal.
* Personalize your web page with photos and share your story
* Share your page on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
* Email friends and family to share your page
Get Started Here:
1. Click here to login or create an account with the form at the bottom of the page.
2. Click on Settings on the right hand side of the screen.
3. Make sure to fill out the User name field.
4. Fill out the question on the form that says "I will commit to fundraising". This is the dollar value that will be your goal.
5. Click Save Public Settings.
6. Your public profile will be at http://bloodclot.nationbuilder.com/username (the username you entered above).